Join Former Philadelphia Flyer Riley Cote and current assistant coach of the AHL Lehigh Valley Phantoms, along with former Flyers and Phantoms skate coach, Slava Kouznetsov for a great hockey learning experience.
The name of the game today is speed and agility.
Breaking bad skating habits and creating a solid skating foundation is necessary before attempting to improve all other hockey skills.
- On ice we will focus on skating and all other hockey fundamentals.
- Off-ice will mainly consist of plyometrics , running, and off-ice stick handling.
We will push all the kids to work hard to give them the best chance at improving at a sport they love. Hockey is a fun sport and we will keep it that way.
$425 (Full day camp)
$250 (Half day camp – Hatfield)
All camps 8:00 am- to 3:00 pm daily (subject to change) and include:
- 2 – One Hour Ice Sessions
- 2 – Off Ice Conditioning/Training Sessions
- 1 – Video/Classroom Session